Empowering Individuals and Organisations To Build a Powerful India
In the year 1800 there were 1,25,000 universities in the single city of Chennai (Madras).
Every industry was actually a university! Every industry was a university which also produced some goods. The owner would take on the role of a parent and all the employees were like his family members.
The owner would always give his employees the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. The employees did not feel the need to leave the organisation, as all his/her needs were being fulfilled. It is on this ethos that this programme is designed.
What Is CIU?
- CIU is a training programme which aims to re-establish the ‘Parent–Child relationship’ in an organisation — in other words to re-establish the ‘Guru–Shishya relationship’.
- It is a programme that aims at ‘culturing’ the employees in the Indian tradition.
- It changes the attitude of the people from:
- ‘having to do’ to ‘wanting to do’.
- ‘lacking in’ to ‘abundance’.
- ‘perpetually complaining’ to ‘having team spirit’.
- ‘feeling not enough’ to ‘feeling gratitude’.
- ‘ feeling separate’ to ‘feeling part of’.
- ‘feeling discontentment’ to ‘feeling contentment’.
- ‘that of disharmony” to that of ‘harmony’.
This programme really opens up people and helps them experience their universality.
It is aimed at:
- Providing a mentor to look after all ‘human relation’ needs of an organisation, and building productive and trusting relationships among all employees.
How is this possible?
Through a systematic and scientific process of education on the level of the:
This is achieved through:
- Movie clippings
- Inspirational talks
- Inspirational PowerPoint presentations
Where can it be conducted?
It can be conducted in any:
- Police station
- The Navy
- The Army
- Group of people
Benefits to employees
- They start feeling like a family in their workplace.
- They begin to enjoy their work.
- Their energy increases.
- They become much more positive.
- Their working capacity increases.
- They co-operate much more!
- Their family is benefited.
- They feel more peaceful!
- They become more joyous!
- They start to look upon the boss as a PARENT!
"Everything else gets managed automatically once we learn to manage ourselves." - Guruji
Benefits to company
- Production increases.
- Quality increases.
- Profit increases.
- Company growth becomes easier.
- Company gets loyal people.
- Company gets more leaders.
- The management gets more time.
- Retention is higher.
- The company experiences more co-operation from the employees.
- The owner experiences peace of mind.
Benefits to society
- Harmony in society.
- Abundance in society.
- People become more positive, and an atmosphere of positivity spreads.
What is the optimum size of the group?
- A minimum of 20 and a maximum of 80 people.
What are the topics that would be covered?
- A whole spectrum of topics would be covered, from all our programmes.
- Organising and Time Management (OTM) — 4 sessions
- Self Development (SSY) — 7 sessions + 3 days
- Advance Pi — 4 sessions
- Culturing process — 20 sessions